10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
9th Least Drunk State: Ohio
Outside of college football parties, Ohio keeps it fairly tame, no doubt due to the state's restrictive alcohol laws. The state government enforces a 12% alcohol content cap on beer, and 21% cap on wine. As usual, the Buckeye State keeps its drinking age at 21, but those under 18 are permitted alcohol beverages with content less than 0.5% if accompanied by a parent or, creepily, legal-age spouse.
Total pure alcohol consumed: 1.98 gallons per personBeer: 215 cans per person Wine: 11.1 bottles per person Spirits: 4.6 bottles per person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV