10 Drunkest States in the U.S.
We've counted down the least drunk states in America. Now, sit back, relax -- grab a drink, we can wait -- while we mark off the booziest states.
How do you stack up against the rest in your state?
10th Drunkest State: South Dakota
|One thing is clear, South Dakotans love them some beer. With only 10 breweries as of 2012, the Mount Rushmore State still managed to come in as the fourth biggest beer drinker in the States. Total pure alcohol consumed: 2.75 gallons per person Beer: 266.9 cans per person Wine: 11.1 bottles per person Spirits: 9.2 bottles per person|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV