MORRISTOWN, N.J., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) invites customers to show off their best and brightest outdoor holiday light displays by entering its "Merry & Bright" holiday lights photo contest.
Participants can enter by submitting a photo of their home's outdoor holiday lights on the JCP&L Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/JCPandL) between Nov. 21 and Dec. 9. Up to 10 finalists will be selected by JCP&L, and their photos will be posted on Facebook for public voting from Dec. 11 until Dec. 16.
The grand prize winner will receive a $250 Visa ® gift card and the first prize winner will receive a $100 gift card.
For more information, including complete contest rules, visit the JCP&L Facebook page. The "Merry & Bright" contest is open only to JCP&L customers who are legal residents of New Jersey and who are at least 18 years of age. Only one entry per household will be accepted. Employees and family members of FirstEnergy, JCP&L or its advertising agency are not eligible.JCP&L is a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE). JCP&L serves 1.1 million New Jersey customers in the counties of Burlington, Essex, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union and Warren. Follow JCP&L on Twitter @JCP_L, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JCPandL , or online at www.jcp-l.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV