NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The S&P 500 closed above 1,800 for first time in its history as the markets pushed to new highs once again.
Guy Adami, managing director of stockmonster.com, said he was shocked the S&P 500 didn't trade down to 1,760 this week and added that it's scary the market hasn't pulled back at all.
Stuart Frankel & Company's Steve Grasso said there will eventually be some sort of sustained pullback in the broader market.
Tim Seymour, managing partner of Triogem Asset Management, said tapering seems to be getting priced into the market to some degree.
The group gave their top picks going forward. Brian Kelly, founder of Brian Kelly Capital, said he is a buyer of Valero Energy (VLO) because it's running at full capacity and has a low valuation.Seymour said he would be a buyer of China Mobile Limited (CHL) due to its low valuation and solid dividend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV