3. As of noon trading, HCP ( HCP) is up $0.23 (0.6%) to $39.06 on light volume. Thus far, 554,868 shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.60-$39.13 after having opened the day at $38.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.83. HCP, Inc. is an independent hybrid real estate investment trust. The fund invests in real estate markets of the United States. HCP has a market cap of $17.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 13.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate HCP a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HCP as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full HCP Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts