DETROIT, Nov. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced changes to its Board of Directors. Effective today:
- Jeffrey J. Clarke, Managing Partner at Augusta Columbia Capital, and Jennifer J. Raab, President of Hunter College, have been appointed to the company's Board of Directors.
- Glenda D. Price, Ph.D., and Ralph J. Szygenda have stepped down from the Board.
The Company plans to announce its full Board slate, including additional new independent directors, in advance of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders, which it intends to hold in the first quarter of 2014.
Clarke is a highly experienced IT executive with nearly thirty years of technology industry experience. He currently serves as Managing Partner at Augusta Columbia Capital, Inc., a technology-focused private equity firm. Prior to joining ACC, he was President and CEO of Travelport Ltd, a leading technology and distribution company in the travel industry. Clarke also served as the Chief Operating Officer of CA Technologies, where he was tasked with stabilizing the company and leading the firm's operations during a CEO transition. Clarke is currently the Chairman of Orbitz Worldwide and a director at Travelport and Red Hat, Inc.Raab is the President of Hunter College in New York, where she is responsible for successfully raising academic standards while strengthening and modernizing the college's system of fiscal management. Prior to joining Hunter College, she served as Chairman and Commissioner of the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission. In addition to her substantial management and academic experience, Raab has significant legal expertise, serving as a litigator at two of the nation's most prestigious law firms: Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and serves on the Boards of Directors of The After School Corporation and United Way, and on the Steering Committee of the Association for a Better New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV