NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the Board of Directors of ViroPharma Incorporated ("ViroPharma" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: VPHM) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Shire plc ("Shire") in a transaction valued at about $4.2 Billion.
Under the terms of the agreement, public shareholders of ViroPharma will receive $50.00 per share in cash for each share of ViroPharma they own.
Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law byViroPharma's Board of Directors for not acting in the best interest of the Company's shareholders in connection with the sale process.Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact: Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV