If it breaks that 510 what happens?
Then active traders are probably leave and say okay it's of the a-list many have a level around 490 and if that doesn't hold then it's back to putting it in the penalty box while tries to figure out another pattern.
Alright well sounds like a good break down there could be a post-Christmas sale?
That could be true and then it could be a 2014 January effect special so we'll see how it goes we're gonna take in a day by day week by week otherwise you know it still has a lot to prove as we've seen from the past year you can't just close your eyes and by Apple and have a workout like it used to be over the last maybe three to five years.Alright well there you go traders keep your eye on these levels that Scott's given you may be able to add some apple thought to your stocking along with your iPad in your iPhone that we've got Redler from t3 and I'm Debra Borchardt with TheStreet.
Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV