Eaton Vance Announces Upcoming Retirement Of Judith A. Saryan, CFA, And Changes To Eaton Vance Dividend Fund Portolio Teams
BOSTON, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) announced today that Judith A. Saryan, CFA, Vice President of Eaton Vance Management (EVM) and a portfolio manager in EVM's equity group, will retire from the Eaton Vance organization on December 20, 2013. In connection with her retirement, the portfolio managers of the below-listed Eaton Vance dividend income funds ("Funds") are changing:
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Dividend Income Fund (NYSE: EVT)
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend Income Fund (NYSE: ETG)
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend Opportunities Fund (NYSE: ETO)
- Eaton Vance Global Dividend Income Fund (Class A: EDIAX, Class C: EDICX, Class I: EDIIX, Class R: EDIRX)
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Dividend Income Fund (Class A: EADIX, Class B: EBDIX, Class C: ECDIX, Class I: EIDIX)
Effective today, the portfolio management teams of the Funds now include new managers Michael A. Allison, CFA, and Walter A. Row III, CFA, CMT, and continuing manager John H. Croft, CFA. Ms. Saryan will continue serving as a portfolio manager of the Funds until her retirement from Eaton Vance. Aamer Khan, CFA, formerly a member of the Funds' portfolio management teams, will focus on other investment responsibilities in EVM's equity group. Messrs. Allison, Croft, Khan and Row are Vice Presidents of EVM and Messrs. Allison, Croft and Row also co-manage other Eaton Vance funds. Mr. Row will serve as President of EVT, ETG and ETO, which are closed-end funds.
Charles B. Gaffney, Vice President and Director of Equity Research at EVM, becomes sole portfolio manager of Dividend Builder Portfolio, the master portfolio in which Eaton Vance Dividend Builder Fund (Class A: EVTMX, Class B: EMTMX, Class C: ECTMX, Class I: EIUTX) invests. Ms. Saryan and Mr. Gaffney formerly co-managed Dividend Builder Portfolio.
Ms. Saryan joined EVM as an equity analyst and portfolio manager in 1999. She received numerous performance awards during her tenure as manager of Eaton Vance Utilities Fund, predecessor to Eaton Vance Dividend Builder Fund. As leader of EVM's dividend income group, Ms. Saryan was instrumental in launching Eaton Vance's family of dividend income funds in the early 2000s.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV