IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT) will report its financial and operational results for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2014 on Thursday, December 5, 2013 after market close.
The first quarter fiscal year 2014 (the three months ended October 31, 2013) earnings release will be filed on a Form 8-K and posted on the investor relations page of the IDT website ( www.idt.net/about/ir) at approximately 4:30 PM ET on December 5 th. As in prior quarters, the earnings release will not be issued over a wire service.
IDT’s conference call will begin at 5:30 PM ET on the 5 th with management’s discussion of financial and operational results, business outlook and strategy followed by Q&A with investors.
To participate in the Q&A, dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789 (from U.S.) or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and request the IDT Corporation call.An audio replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the call concludes through December 12, 2013 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (conference code: 10037034) and by streaming from the IDT website investor relations site: www.idt.net/about/ir. About IDT Corporation: IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT), through its IDT Telecom division, provides retail telecommunications and payment services to help immigrants and the under-banked to conveniently and inexpensively communicate and share resources around the world. IDT Telecom’s wholesale business is a leading global carrier of international long distance voice calls. IDT also holds majority interests in two early-stage technology companies focused on high growth industries: Zedge ( www.zedge.net), a mobile content discovery and acquisition platform, includes one of the most popular Apps for Android and iOS; Fabrix Systems ( www.fabrixsystems.com), a cloud based scale out storage and computing platform, provides a scalable solution optimized for media and big data processing and delivery. For more information, visit www.idt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV