SEATTLE, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), a global leader in rapid-fire, easy-to-use business analytics software, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Tom Walker, will present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Technology Conference at 3:00PM MT on Wednesday, December 4 th, 2013 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ.
A live webcast, as well as the replay, will be available under the "Events & Presentations" page on the Company's investor relations website at http://investors.tableausoftware.com.
About TableauTableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 15,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial.Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. SOURCE Tableau Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV