SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq:ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company with a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG and iFrogz, announced that Randall Hales, CEO and president, and Brandon O'Brien, CFO, will present at the LD Micro Conference held December 3-5, 2013 at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles, CA. ZAGG will present on December 4 th at 3:30 PM, Pacific Time, track 1.
For more information about ZAGG, its brands and its product portfolio, visit ZAGG.com. Please visit ldmicro.com to view the conference details and schedule one-on-ones. Presentation times subject to change. Please check conference website for final details.
About ZAGG Inc:ZAGG Inc and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Company", or "ZAGG") design, produce, and distribute creative product solutions for mobile and media accessories such as protective coverings, cases, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, portable power, and device cleaning under the family of ZAGG brands. In addition, the Company designs, produces, and distributes cases, Near-Field Audio™ amplifying speakers, earbuds, traditional headphones, and gaming headphones for mobile and media devices under the family of iFrogz brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. ZAGG distinguishes itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Genesis Select Corp. Kim Rogers 303-415-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: LANE Jane Taber 503-546-7888 email@example.com Company: ZAGG Inc Nathan Nelson 801-263-0699 ext. 107 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV