TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MagneGas Corporation ("MagneGas" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MNGA), the developer of a technology that converts liquid waste into a hydrogen-based fuel announced today that it has received $276,000 towards the aggregate purchase price of $499,000 for a gasification equipment sale to Astana TechCom, Inc., a company located in the capital of Kazakhstan. Astana has purchased a small Plasma Arc Flow gasification system on wheels, custom built to facilitate demonstrations of the MagneGas Technology to local energy industries, medical facilities and universities. Final payment and delivery is expected in February 2014.
"This small and mobile system is an ideal marketing tool for a wide distribution of MagneGas products in our area. I am very pleased that this acquisition allows Astana TechCom the opportunity to have a significant impact on the industrial gas market and in liquid waste treatment for all of Central Asia, starting with the state of Kazakhstan which, since 1991, has strong diplomatic and economic ties with the USA," stated Dr. Ascar Aringazin, University Scientist and Director of Astana TechCom.
"Since transportation of certain liquid wastes is expensive and problematic, providing customers and distributors the ability to verify liquid sterilization or gasification on-site is an invaluable tool which we have found accelerates market penetration tremendously," stated Ermanno Santilli MagneGas CEO. "We are looking forward to our first unit in Central Asia and are eager to share test results from the energy and medical industries in particular."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV