Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.
Autodesk (ADSK) ($42.34) set a multi-year high at $45.03 on Nov. 15. The hold rated architecture industry software designer has a monthly value level at $40.04 with a semiannual pivot at $42.61 and weekly and quarterly risky levels at $43.08 and $46.40.
Ann (ANN) ($36.12) set a multi-year high at $37.03 on Sept. 26 then traded down to $32.72 on Oct. 23 and ended last week challenging the high. The buy rated upscale women's clothing retailer has a weekly value level at $34.28 with a monthly pivot at $37.93 and a quarterly risky level at $40.52.
Foot Locker (FL) ($36.56) set a multi-year high at $37.85 on Aug. 5 then traded to a second half 2013 low at $31.91 on Sept. 3. With the stock near the high end of this range, the buy rated maker of athletic shoes has a monthly value level at $34.75 with a semiannual pivot at $36.94 and semiannual risky level at $39.29.Gap (GPS) ($41.24) set a second half low at $36.13 on Oct. 22 then popped back above its 200-day SMA at $39.56 on Nov. 8. The buy rated casual apparel retailer has a semiannual value level at $37.17 with a monthly risky level at $46.25. Hibbett Sports (HIBB) ($61.57) set a multi-year high at $64.00 on Nov. 19 after setting a second half 2013 low at $50.67 on Sept 3. The buy rated sporting goods store has a monthly value level at $59.90 with a semiannual pivot at $62.67 and semiannual risky level at $68.73. Intuit (INTU) ($73.67) set a multi-year high at $73.94 on Nov. 18. The hold rated software company has a semiannual value level at $71.17 and a semiannual pivot at $74.07 and quarterly risky level at $74.73. Marvel Tech (MRVL) ($13.30) set a multi-year high at $14.02 on Nov. 13. The hold rated high-speed broadband products designer has an annual value level at $12.38 with a monthly pivot at $13.12 with a semiannual risky level at $16.29.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV