- Comparable store sales decreased 2.8%.
- Gross margin rate for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 was flat to the gross margin rate in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 at 36.6% of net sales.
- Operating income improved by $5.0 million to $15.9 million, compared with operating income of $10.8 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased $4.4 million to $38.4 million, compared with $34.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2012. Adjusted EBITDA is not a measure recognized under generally accepted accounting principles (see Note 1).
- Net loss was reduced by $9.2 million to $0.9 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $10.1 million, or $0.55 per diluted share, for the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.