Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG), today released the latest in its ValuCast audio podcast series, “ Everything You Always Wanted to Know about CLOs”, featuring a conversation with Linda Pace, Head of US Structured Credit. Ms. Pace was interviewed by Randall Whitestone, Head of Communications for the Americas.
Ms. Pace’s group, part of Carlyle’s Global Market Strategies business, primarily invests in broadly-syndicated leveraged loans. The group oversees $17 billion in collateralized loan obligations (CLO) and has raised four CLO funds in the US this year totaling more than $2 billion.
Join Ms. Pace as she discusses the evolution of the credit markets, the resurgence in CLO issuance since the global recession, the recent credit environment and how current M&A activity impacts the leveraged loan market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV