The piloted platform also enabled urban transportation management organizations to improve management from the macro, meso and micro levels. Benefits included:
- Urban transportation planning: trip characteristics, traffic zone division and key area path analysis
- Comprehensive traffic management: real-time insights into current urban situations and prediction of traffic conditions; real-time timing analysis of traffic lights, monitoring and prediction of traffic congestion; and overall traffic index, reachable time analysis and prediction for areas and paths
- Dedicated management application groups: operational analysis for buses, taxis and rail transit, comprehensive analysis on capacity and pricing subsidy of public transportation, labor intensity analysis
Together with partners and pilot cities, SAP will demonstrate the sample data for the "Nationwide Taxi Management Platform" project at China SAPPHIRE.
For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom.
About SAPAs market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 251,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts