The transcript that this video is based on appeared on Nov 12.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tile Shop Holdings is poised to benefit from the renewed interest in the housing market as consumers feel more confident in the U.S. economy, according to Breakout Stocks' Portfolio Manager Bryan Ashenberg.
Investors should be building positions and breakout stocks favorite Tile Shop Holdings (TTS) . Tile shop is a rapidly growing specialty retailer of residential tiles. I love the stock's exposure to the resurging housing cycle, but more importantly remodeling work on existing homes has picked up as housing prices have stabilized and homeowners are now comfortable getting work on projects they had been delaying as the value the houses were sliding.
The proof is in the pudding & Tile Shop just reported third-quarter comp sales up 14.8%,
trouncing expectations a ten-percent. Cost at the retailer a higher because their own how so many new stores.Tile Shop plans on increasing its square footage by approximately 25 percent annually, that's both you're not gonna find at Home Depot or Lowes. Also new focus on increase advertising efforts should help build the brand and drive sales. Sometimes it takes money to make money and I recommend investors should be patient and endure the near term pain for long-term gain I'm Bryan Ashenberg for TheStreet in New York.
Written by Bryan Ashenberg in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV