Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRT) announced today that it will release earnings for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 after the close of market on Monday, November 25, 2013.
On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 a conference call will be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10 a.m. Central) to discuss the results and answer questions regarding the company’s performance for the quarter ended October 31, 2013.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=723058&s=1&k=E6381375F4F886EED7BA2F166873679EIt will be available for replay through the same URL through December 24, 2013.
If you do not have Internet access you can access an audio replay at (888) 203-1112 using confirmation code #9392710. The audio replay will be available through December 24, 2013.About Copart: Copart, founded in 1982, provides vehicle sellers with a full range of remarketing services to process and sell salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters and, in some states, to end users. Copart remarkets the vehicles through Internet sales utilizing its VB3 technology. Copart sells vehicles on behalf of insurance companies, banks, finance companies, fleet operators, dealers, car dealerships and others as well as cars sourced from the general public. The company currently operates in the United States and Canada ( www.copart.com), the United Kingdom ( www.copart.co.uk), Brazil ( www.copart.com.br), Germany ( www.copart.de), the United Arab Emirates ( www.copart.ae) and Spain ( www.autoresiduos.com). Copart links sellers to more than 750,000 members in over 140 countries worldwide through our online multi-channel platform. For more information, or to become a member, visit www.copart.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV