The video that this transcript is based on appeared on Nov 12.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Inflation drops more than expected in the United Kingdom, and the OECD reports optimism on eurozone growth.
Stock futures are slightly lower. Good morning I'm Joe Deaux reporting from wall street on this Tuesday November the twelfth. US stock futures were pointing to a lower opening after Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard Fisher on CNBC reminded market participants that the central bank's economic stimulus program can't go on forever.
In news abroad the United Kingdom's Office for National Statistics said inflation fell 2.2 percent in October
the consumer price index measure missed expectations have 2.5 percent. The drop comes a week after the European Central Bank announced a cut to its benchmark interest rate as European bankers feel fear I've lurking inflation on the continent. For our earnings roundup: this morning returned to Nicole Urkin in the newsroom good morning Nicole good morning Nicole.
Rackspace looks like a deceleration revenue on the cloud what what's going on?Yeah at Rackspace is a cloud play that has not posted strong performance this year down actually about 30 percent. On the other hand another cloud play that Jim Cramer has been in favor out is SalesForce.com symbol (CRM) , but Rackspace (RAX) is down pretty sharply this morning on disappointing cloud results. They had a deceleration in there dedicated cloud platform and the stock is off morning in tandem is a high multiple stock name despite its lackluster performance or thing that this morning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV