Callidus Biopharma Acquisition Adds Next-Generation Pompe ERT and Enzyme Technology Platform Revised Agreement with GSK Provides Global Development & Commercial Rights to Next-Generation Fabry ERT Company Funded into Late 2015 with $40 Million in Equity and Expected Debt Financing Conference Call Today at 5:00 p.m. ET
CRANBURY, N.J., Nov. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD), a biopharmaceutical company at the forefront of therapies for rare and orphan diseases, today announced a broad strengthening of its biologics business strategy. The details of this important strategic repositioning, updates on all development programs, and upcoming milestones will be discussed during a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET today.
Key Highlights:-- Amicus now owns exclusive worldwide rights to three next-generation Enzyme Replacement Therapies (ERTs) in preclinical development.
- Callidus Biopharma acquisition adds next-generation Pompe ERT and complementary enzyme targeting technologies.
- Revised GSK collaboration provides full ex-US rights to next-generation Fabry ERT.
- Next-generation ERT for MPS I continues to be supported by a grant from anonymous U.S.-based donor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV