- Net revenues grew 11.3% to $1.052 billion versus $945 million in Q3 12 with comparable brand revenue growth of 8.2%.
- Operating margin increased to 8.8% from 8.4% in Q3 12.
- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) grew 18.4% to $0.58 compared to $0.49 in Q3 12.
- Cash returned to stockholders totaled $115 million comprising $85 million in stock repurchases and $30 million in dividends.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Revenues Grow 11%, EPS Increases 18% To $0.58 Raises Financial Guidance For Fiscal Year 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.