AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend on the Company's Common Stock (par value $0.01 per share) for the fourth quarter of 2013. The Common Stock dividend is $1.07 per share and is payable January 15, 2014 to all Common Stockholders of Record as of December 31, 2013.
About AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
As of September 30, 2013, the Company owned or held a direct or indirect ownership interest in 276 apartment communities containing 82,584 apartment homes in twelve states and the District of Columbia, of which 29 communities were under construction and five communities were under reconstruction. The Company is an equity REIT in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. More information may be found on the Company’s website at http://www.avalonbay.com.
Copyright © 2013 AvalonBay Communities, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV