United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) (the "Company") announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014, ended November 2, 2013, after market close on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. Management will conduct a conference call and audio webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET on December 3, 2013 to review the Company's results, market trends and future outlook.
The conference call dial-in number is 877-407-3982. An audio webcast of the conference call will be available to the public, on a listen-only basis, via the "Investor Overview" link on the Company's website at www.unfi.com. Please allow extra time, prior to the call, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast. An online archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days.
About United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods, Inc. (
http://www.unfi.com) carries and distributes more than 65,000 products to more than 31,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Fortune in 2006 - 2010 and 2012 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal for its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award and chosen by Food Logistics Magazine as one of its 2012 Top 20 Green Providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV