(All financial information is in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise noted.)
TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS)
MONTREAL, Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) today announced that it has priced an offering of 6.75% senior notes due 2044 in an aggregate principal amount of $250 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to pay a portion of the purchase price of its proposed acquisition of Laboratorios Indas, SAU.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as the joint book-running managers of the offering.The notes are being offered pursuant to the Company's shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on October 1, 2013. The proposed offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. The preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may be obtained on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, a copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus for the offering can be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179, telephone at (212) 834-4533; from Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005-2836, telephone at (800) 503-4611; or from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, New York, New York 10014, telephone at (866) 718-1649. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any offer or sale of the senior notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any jurisdiction. Any offer, solicitation or sale will be made only by means of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV