The company's partnership with green building councils dates back 20 years. Carrier, a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, was instrumental in launching the U.S. Green Building Council in 1993 and was the first company in the world to join the organization. Carrier is also a founding member of the Argentina, China, France, India and Singapore Green Building Councils – the only company in the world to hold that distinction.
For more information on UTC Building & Industrial Systems and its sustainability initiatives, visit www.NaturalLeader.com or follow the company's brands, including Carrier and Otis Elevator Company, on Twitter: @CarrierGreen, @OtisElevatorCo.
About UTC Building & Industrial Systems
UTC Building & Industrial Systems is the world's largest provider of building technologies. Its elevator, escalator, fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable. UTC Building & Industrial Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.SOURCE UTC Building & Industrial Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV