WEST POINT, Va., Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) has declared a regular cash dividend of 29 cents per common share, which is payable January 1, 2014 to shareholders of record on December 16, 2013.
C&F Financial Corporation is the parent of C&F Bank and of Central Virginia Bankshares, Inc., which is the parent of Central Virginia Bank. C&F Bank operates 18 retail bank branches located throughout the Hampton to Richmond corridor in Virginia. Central Virginia Bank operates seven retail bank branches located in the counties of Powhatan, Cumberland, Chesterfield and Henrico.
C&F Bank also offers full investment services through its subsidiary C&F Investment Services, Inc. C&F Mortgage Corporation provides mortgage, title and appraisal services through 18 offices located in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Delaware and New Jersey. C&F Finance Company provides automobile loans in Virginia, Tennessee, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, New Hampshire, Alabama, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Florida and West Virginia through its offices in Richmond and Hampton, Virginia, in Nashville, Tennessee and in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
SOURCE C&F Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV