Since it became available earlier this year, employers using RightOpt include Arby’s Restaurant Group, Bob Evans Farms, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Domino’s Pizza, Ovation Brands, and Buck’s parent company Xerox.
RightOpt, designed for employers with 3,000 or more employees, focuses on the participants’ health and wellbeing while driving down employer benefit delivery expenses. This private insurance exchange can help employers reduce their health care costs and improve employee and dependent health outcomes through its year-long focus in three key areas – choose, use, and improve. Members are encouraged to “choose” their personally preferred plan options at enrollment, “use” those options effectively throughout the year, and “improve” or maintain their health risks over time.
“RightOpt allows our employees to benefit from lower costs, choose from additional plan options, and work toward improved long-term health through expanded tools and resources that we are able to provide,” said Jim Levine, director, Compensation & Benefits at Church & Dwight Co., Inc. “We reviewed other exchanges and found that they did not fundamentally change the overall amount that Church & Dwight and its employees pay for health care. RightOpt's model is designed to deliver savings that benefit both the company and our employees.”“The RightOpt delivery platform provided Bob Evans Farms with an opportunity to more cost-effectively deliver a competitive employer-sponsored benefit program while providing expanded plan options and resources to our employees,” said Pam Kuryla, vice president, Total Rewards, Bob Evans Farms. “Moving to RightOpt, combined with Xerox benefit administration outsourcing, supports an integrated experience across our entire workforce regardless of benefit eligibility.” Buck also recently enhanced RightOpt to include retirees, COBRA members and part-time employees. The expansion of RightOpt means an employer can now cover its entire workforce from hire through retirement, including:
- Full time/benefit-eligible active employees;
- Part time/non-benefit-eligible active employees/COBRA;
- Pre-65 retirees;
- Medicare-eligible retirees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV