NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at an all-time high as the markets roared higher once again.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Tim Seymour, managing partner of Triogem Asset Management, said Google (GOOG) is his top technology pick.
Jon Najarian, co-founder of optionmonster.com and trademonster.com, said if China starts to do well, then Sina (SINA), Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) and the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI) should all do very well.
Karen Finerman, president of Metropolitan Capital Advisors, said that not all stocks are going up and down in unison. She added that many stocks are now trading based on the fundamentals.
Dan Nathan, co-founder and editor of riskreversal.com, agreed with Finerman, pointing out the weakness in big tech names like International Business Machine (IBM) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
He also said investors shouldn't buy Micron (MU) until it pulls back. Najarian concurred, adding that he wouldn't short the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV