NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at an all-time high as the markets roared higher once again.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Tim Seymour, managing partner of Triogem Asset Management, said Google (GOOG) is his top technology pick.
Jon Najarian, co-founder of optionmonster.com and trademonster.com, said if China starts to do well, then Sina (SINA), Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) and the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI) should all do very well.
Karen Finerman, president of Metropolitan Capital Advisors, said that not all stocks are going up and down in unison. She added that many stocks are now trading based on the fundamentals.
Dan Nathan, co-founder and editor of riskreversal.com, agreed with Finerman, pointing out the weakness in big tech names like International Business Machine (IBM) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
He also said investors shouldn't buy Micron (MU) until it pulls back. Najarian concurred, adding that he wouldn't short the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV