(Updates from 10:52 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Phillip Morris International (PM) to neutral from conviction buy. Cramer said things seem to be slowing on the international front. PM closed 3% lower at $86.60.
Oppenheimer downgraded Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) to hold from buy. Cramer said investors are shifting out of U.S. independent oil companies and into names like Chevron (CVX) and Exxon Mobil (XOM). Even Warren Buffett recently took a large position in Exxon, Cramer pointed out. PXD was up 2% to $186.72.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) provided solid forward guidance and is doing "much better" now due to its direct selling, Cramer said. NUS was up 3.8% to $119.05.
Citigroup says to buy J.M. Smucker (SJM) on a pullback. Cramer thought it was interesting Citi said not to worry about the "K-cup erosion." SJM rose 1.5% to $103.02.Rite Aid (RAD) is "up 275% for the year and it is not done," Cramer said. Deutsche Bank initiated coverage as a buy with a $7 price target. RAD closed up 3.5% to $5.28. GameStop (GME) provided disappointing guidance in this morning's earnings report. But Cramer has "great confidence that this company will come back in 2014." GME dropped 6.9% to $48.80. Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV