In the news release, See Santa Claus at Lancaster County Convention Center & Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, issued 20-Nov-2013 by Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that in the second paragraph, the date of the event should read " Nov. 29" rather than " Nov. 26" as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
See Santa Claus at Lancaster County Convention Center & Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
Maintain a Holiday Tradition in Downtown Lancaster
LANCASTER, Pa., Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- North Pole-based Santa Claus, the City of Lancaster, and the Lancaster County Convention Center and Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square are pleased to announce their continued partnership in maintaining a beloved tradition in historic downtown Lancaster that, each year, symbolizes the start of the holiday season.
On Nov. 29, for the fifth year in a row after a 14-year hiatus, Santa will arrive on the roof of the former Watt & Shand department store, now the new Lancaster County Convention Center. Santa will greet Lancaster's children, young and young at heart, with a thrilling wave from four stories above and then descend into the crowd at the City's annual tree lighting event.
The magical night's events outside the hotel and Lancaster convention center include:
- 6:30 p.m. – Mayor's Tree Lighting and Tuba Christmas begins with entertainment from PRiMA Theatre
- 7 p.m. – Santa arrives
- 7:30 p.m. – Tree lighting, festive live tuba music, carriage rides and more
- From 5 until 8 p.m. – Evening Hours for Central Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts