Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BWC, AIZ, RDN, CTL
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 54 cents per share. At a price of $32.12 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.7%. The average volume for CenturyLink has been 4.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CenturyLink has a market cap of $19.0 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are down 17.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. CenturyLink, Inc. operates as an integrated telecommunications company in the United States. TheStreet Ratings rates CenturyLink as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full CenturyLink Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV