Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BWC, AIZ, RDN, CTL
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Nov. 21, 2013, 23 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0% to 6.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE:BWC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $31.91 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%.The average volume for Babcock & Wilcox has been 700,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Babcock & Wilcox has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 21.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The Babcock & Wilcox Company operates as a specialty constructor of nuclear components for various customers in the power and other steam-using industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.67.TheStreet Ratings rates Babcock & Wilcox as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Babcock & Wilcox Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV