COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Indiana Michigan Power Company, a public utility subsidiary of American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP), today announced that on Dec. 20, 2013, it will redeem the entire outstanding $175 million principal amount of its 5.05 percent Senior Notes, Series F, due 2014. The notes will be redeemed at 100 percent of the principal amount outstanding (at par value of $100 per Senior Note), plus interest through the date of redemption, plus the required make-whole premium.
Notice of the redemption was mailed on Nov. 19, 2013. This redemption is in accordance with the terms of the indenture under which the notes were issued.
The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. is the redemption agent and trustee.
SOURCE American Electric Power
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV