Broadcom Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BRCM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Broadcom Corporation (Nasdaq:BRCM) is tomorrow, November 21, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $26.44 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Broadcom has been 9.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Broadcom has a market cap of $13.79 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 19.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Broadcom Corporation provides semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Its products offer voice, video, data, and multimedia connectivity in the home, office, and mobile environments. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV