JERSEY CITY, N.J., Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, today announced several enhancements to NetX360 ®, its technology platform for advisors. NetX360 now offers additional integrations with two popular portfolio management and rebalancing solutions – Blaze Portfolio and Portfolio Pathway. Also, as part of its client onboarding solution, NetX360 now provides Laser App ® forms management and configuration tools. In addition to these integrations, users of the NetX360 can now directly access Ebix Smart Office customer relationship management (CRM) software via a single sign-on process.
"Together, these new integrations provide advisors with greater flexibility in their choice of third-party solutions, while increasing their efficiency and effectiveness," said Ram Nagappan, chief information officer, Pershing. "Our open architecture enables us to make integrations to NetX360 easier, and they represent our commitment to the continuous improvement of our platform to deliver the solutions advisors need to manage and grow their practice."
Pershing's deeper integration with rebalancing and trading solutions from Blaze Portfolio and Portfolio Pathway will allow advisors to leverage straight through processing between Pershing's platform and their chosen modeling and rebalancing solution for equities and mutual funds. Importing and exporting files between these platforms and NetX360, which was formerly a manual process, is now automated and seamless, enabling advisors to spend less time managing rebalancing and trading operations.
Through a strategic relationship with Laser App, the industry leader in forms management, and configuration tools available in our new account opening platform, Pershing is also delivering a more efficient forms management solution for clients.Pershing's clients can now create custom forms branded with their logo, disclosure language, investment objectives and custom data fields in a more streamlined and efficient manner. The Laser App integration enables firms to:
- Quickly add, delete, or change custom forms to support their new account onboarding process
- Define new account forms rules (which forms are mandatory and/or optional based on registration type)
- More effectively control the amount of data that is required in order to submit new account applications
- Customize the new account opening user interface for their advisors via a robust configuration tool
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV