Mobile Mini (MINI) Reaches New Lifetime High Today
- MINI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.6 million.
- MINI has traded 705,258 shares today.
- MINI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MINI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MINI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MINI: Mobile Mini, Inc. provides portable storage solutions in North America, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.7%. MINI has a PE ratio of 55.8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Mobile Mini a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Mobile Mini has been 210,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mobile Mini has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.95 and a short float of 3.9% with 4.69 days to cover. Shares are up 86.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Mobile Mini as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.67, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- MOBILE MINI INC has improved earnings per share by 40.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MOBILE MINI INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.75 versus $0.72 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.12 versus $0.75).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $33.46 million or 34.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.47%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 40.90% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 103.87% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Mobile Mini Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts