PLYMOUTH, Minn., Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) has announced it will participate in Citi's 6th Annual Basic Materials Symposium in New York City on Wednesday, December 4, 2013.
Joc O'Rourke, Mosaic's Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the conference at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The presentation will be webcast and will be available on the Company's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors. Questions can be directed to Mosaic's Investor Relations Department via e-mail to email@example.com.
About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com. SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV