QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that QlikView ranked first in collaboration and performance satisfaction among large international vendors in a comprehensive survey of companies using business intelligence software products. QlikView also ranked first as the top solution considered for purchase among the dashboard vendor peer group and the visual analysis and data discovery vendor peer group. It also was ranked first in query performance among visual analysis and data discovery vendors. The BI Survey 13, conducted by the Business Application Research Center (BARC), is the world’s largest independent survey of Business Intelligence (BI) and Performance Management (PM) users.
For the third straight year, QlikTech had the largest number of participants in the BI Survey. Of those participants, 65 percent use it for visual analysis and data discovery. According to Dr. Carsten Bange, founder and CEO of BARC, QlikTech has very successfully addressed the self-service BI requirements of business users in both functionality and go-to-market. QlikTech also uses its large partner network very efficiently. As a result, the product continues to increase its penetration in both the mid-market and large enterprise.
“QlikTech scores well in a variety of areas, but is best when it comes to performance, collaboration and innovation,” says Bange. “QlikTech also excels in mobile BI and advanced information design. These are trending topics that QlikTech addressed early on, positioning the organization as a one of the leading large international vendors in innovation.”
Continuing to outpace larger rivals in large international vendors peer group such as SAP, Oracle, IBM and Microsoft, QlikView’s #1 ratings include:
- Collaboration – BARC explains that in QlikView 11, users can use text field or bookmarks to annotate published content. Customers can also make threaded, chat-like comments making it easier to share findings with other users. Additionally, the collaborative sessions feature in QlikView 11.2 helps users to view and interact with QlikView applications without needing a license.
- Performance Satisfaction – According to BARC, QlikView is the leading large enterprise solution in performance satisfaction. Customers report very high levels of product and performance satisfaction with QlikView.
- Query Performance – BARC equates QlikView’s strong results for query performance and system performance to its inbuilt, in-memory database which offers very fast response times and good overall performance. QlikView offered the fastest query performance time among visual analysis and data discovery vendors and was ranked in the top three for query performance among the large international vendor and dashboard vendor peer groups.
- Considered for Purchase – According to BARC, QlikTech’s marketing and sales strategy has worked very well, making the vendor popular in the BI market. As a result, QlikTech is the #1 vendor being considered for purchase by customers in the visual analysis and data discovery peer group and in the dashboard vendor peer group. QlikTech is also one of the leading vendors being considered for purchase in the large international vendor peer group and ranks first in the competitiveness category among dashboard vendors. This category factors in win rates, showing that QlikTech is not only considered by potential customers, but also wins many deals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV