DaVita®, a division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. (NYSE: DVA) and a leading provider of kidney care services, today announced the company has received Health Ethics Trust’s Best Practice Award for its compliance training program.
Training is a foundational element of DaVita’s compliance program. DaVita maintains an extensive training and education program that comprises a combination of in-person training sessions, automated online training tools, and ongoing real-time guidance and support from the company’s compliance team.
“Compliance training and education empowers DaVita teammates to play an active role in reducing regulatory risk,” said Jeanine Jiganti, chief compliance officer at DaVita. “By maintaining an environment of integrity through our compliance program, DaVita is able to provide quality care to our patients and be the employer of choice for our teammates.”
All teammates are required to complete at least one compliance training course per year along with other various courses based on the teammate’s role. The courses and supplemental messages ensure that teammates are consistently receiving timely guidance related to their work.DaVita’s compliance program follows a commitment to uphold the company’s Code of Conduct, ensures teammates “do the right thing,” and incorporates DaVita’s Mission and Values. It also supports the organization’s business objectives by:
- Collaborating with operators to assist with complex regulatory issues;
- Educating teammates about compliance in day-to-day activities; and
- Navigating health care laws and the regulatory environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV