It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and the World of Coca-Cola is full of ways to celebrate. Starting today, the Atlanta attraction kicks off the holiday season with holiday decorations and additions to the visitor experience. On Dec. 2, the World of Coca-Cola also will re-launch its annual pass with new benefits.
“Coca-Cola has long been a part of the holidays, from the 1930s when the Company commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate Santa Claus, to the ways we spread cheer during the season today,” said Russell Jacobs, general manager of retail and attractions for The Coca-Cola Company. “It’s only fitting that the home of happiness be a place where people can celebrate the season and its history.”
Holiday Lights Make Spirits Bright
Outside the World of Coca-Cola, Pemberton Place is decked out in holiday lights, and the attraction’s icon bottle is lit up with a holiday color scheme. The World of Coca-Cola also is bringing back its life-sized holiday ornaments, including one painted by celebrated Atlanta artist Steve Penley.The scene is just as festive inside the attraction, with giant holiday Coca-Cola bottles and ornament trees. The Lobby monitors also welcome guests with “happy holidays” in languages from around the globe. Open Happiness All Year with the Annual Pass Just in time for the gift-giving season, the World of Coca-Cola is enhancing the benefits of its annual pass starting Dec. 2. A great stocking stuffer for Coca-Cola lovers, the new annual pass will feature expedited entry into the attraction and unlimited visits for one year. At $32, the cost of an adult pass is the same as just two visits to the attraction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV