HONEST ® Tea, the makers of the nation’s top-selling organic bottled tea, is now offering Unsweet Lemon Tea nationally. Brewed with USDA organic, Fair Trade Certified™ tea leaves from India, the unsweetened, zero calorie beverage is flavored with organic lemon extract and is available in 16.9 oz. PET bottles.
“We worked hard to create an unsweetened tea with a smooth and easily accessible taste profile that Unsweet Lemon Tea delivers.” said Seth Goldman, co-founder & TeaEO of HONEST Tea. “We hope this new variety will resonate with consumers as they seek out more zero calorie beverages.”
Inspired by the success of Just Green Tea (currently HONEST Tea’s best-selling beverage in the natural food & beverage channel*), Unsweet Lemon Tea was tested earlier this year in New York City and is rolling out nationally at a time when the unsweetened beverage category is up 34 percent in the past year**. The newest offering expands HONEST Tea’s total zero calorie beverage line to four varieties in glass and PET bottles in addition to HONEST ® Fizz—a zero calorie, naturally-sweetened soda line launched by HONEST Tea earlier this year. Unsweet Lemon Tea is already available in individual, 16.9 oz. bottles for purchase at retailers nationwide.
Unsweet Lemon Tea is labeled with USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ Tea, contains No GMOs, and is Gluten Free, helping consumers make an informed decision at the point of purchase.The national launch of Unsweet Lemon Tea continues to deepen a core facet of HONEST Tea’s mission of exclusively sourcing Fair Trade Certified™ tea leaves. Since partnering with Fair Trade USA in 2003, HONEST Tea has contributed over $397,000 in Fair Trade premiums, reinvesting in education, agriculture and community projects where the tea is sourced. In 2013, the company increased the amount of its Fair Trade premiums by 19% over the previous year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV