- Flexible portal pod structure allows users to change the layout of the main page and channel pages so that each can have a different layout (list views, scrolling thumbnails, including program details or not, etc.).
- Enhanced HTML 5 portal dynamically resizes and adjusts the layout to best accommodate viewers on mobile devices with varying screen resolutions.
- Speech Search capability is now inside of the player, so that when a video is embedded in another website it retains the ability to search the spoken words within the video.
- RSS feed capability has been expanded so that there is a separate RSS feed available for every pod (favorite videos, most recent videos, etc.).
- Self-Service Webcast is now available through the end user portal and no longer requires use of the administrator interface, enabling less technical users to run their own live events.
- Secure download of videos to mobile devices with full encryption and remote device wipe capability to ensure expired videos are removed automatically.
- Multi-language support - the product interface is now available in Japanese, German and Spanish, in addition to English, with additional languages coming in 2014.
- BYOD Support – end-to-end security and encryption for secure download and viewing on mobile devices.
Qumu Releases New Version Of Video Control Center Video Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts