Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) (“Natuzzi” or “the Company”) will disclose third quarter and first nine months 2013 financial results on Monday November 25 th, 2013 after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday November 26 th , 2013 at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (4.00 p.m. Italian time, or 3.00 p.m. UK time) to discuss third quarter and first nine months 2013 financial results.
The dial-in phone numbers for the live conference call will be 1-888-438-5519 (toll-free) for persons calling from the U.S. or Canada, and 1-719-325-2429 for those calling from other countries.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available on line at http://www.natuzzi.com/ under the “About Us/Investor Relations” section.A replay of the call will be available shortly after the end of the conference call starting from November 26, 2013 (at 1:00 pm US Eastern time), to December 26, 2013. To access the replay of the conference call, interested persons need to dial 1-877-870-5176 (toll-free) for calls from U.S. and Canada, and 1-858-384-5517 for calls from other countries. The access code for the replay is: 1030971. About Natuzzi S.p.A. Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 468.8 million in 2012, Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. The Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to 130 markets on five continents under separate brand names, Natuzzi Italia, Natuzzi Editions (only for the North American market) / Leather Editions and Softaly. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV