SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today from its Varnex Fall Partner Conference in San Diego, CA, that ten companies have been honored with a Varnex Signature Award. Varnex is SYNNEX’ peer-to-peer community of small-to-medium business (SMB) resellers, united in a spirit of collaboration to drive growth and achieve success in the IT channel in both the US and Canada. Through connecting with fellow members, sharing ideas and strategies, and partnering to support each other, Varnex members gain a level of strength and collective expertise that would take years of investment to develop independently.
The 2013 Varnex Signature Award winners include:
- Top HP Revenue: Westwind Computer Products, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Lenovo Top Seller Award: MNJ Technologies Direct, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Top Microsoft Revenue: CCB, Inc., Racine, WI
- Top Avaya Revenue: All Points Logistics, Reston, VA
- Varnex Spirit Award East: Dominion Tech, Williston, VT
- Varnex Spirit Award West: Computer 1 Products of America, South El Monte, CA
- Varnex Overall Top Revenue: Westwind Computer Products, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Varnex Growth: Riverside Technologies, Inc, Omaha, NE
- Varnex President Award: Mike Brogan, Erb's Technology Solutions, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Varnex Legacy Award: Compar, Inc., Minnetonka, MN
- Varnex Canada Founders Award: Tim Lomax, SmartPrint, Inc., Toronto, ON
“We are very proud of each Varnex Signature Award recipient for being recognized as part of this exclusive and highly competitive group of companies in the IT industry,” said Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America, SYNNEX Corporation. “Together, these companies continue to demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to industry-wide collaboration and channel growth.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV