- 72 percent of U.S. counties surveyed reported an increase in assessed property values.
- 64 percent of counties reported an increase in the volume of records processed in the last year, a good indicator of the overall economic activity for local property markets.
- 29 percent of counties reported an increase in foreclosures, versus 23 percent reporting a decrease.
U.S. Counties Report Higher Property Values, Increased Property Transactions, And A Leveling Of Foreclosure Rates, According To A Thomson Reuters And NACo Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.