PVH Corp. [NYSE:PVH] announced today that a $200,000 gift will be donated to help support Typhoon Haiyan relief efforts in the Philippines in the aftermath of the storm. This gift will be split between Save The Children and the Philippine Red Cross, which are delivering much needed emergency supplies and services in the impacted areas.
In addition, PVH has set up an employee matching program with donations going to these organizations and will work closely with selected organizations for in-kind donations of apparel and other necessities.
Emanuel Chirico, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of PVH, said, “With so many people in need, we want to lend our support to those who have lost so much and we hope our donations will provide critical resources and relief to children and families in the Philippines.”
PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s and Olga, and its licensed brands, including Speedo, Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV