SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE:KFN) ("KFN" or the "Company") announced today that Craig J. Farr, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael R. McFerran, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 10:35am PT ( 1:35pm ET).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available through the KFN Investor Relations section of the KKR website at http://ir.kkr.com/kfn_ir/kfn_events.cfm. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on the website shortly after the event.
About KKR Financial Holdings LLC
KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com.Investor Relations Contact: Pam Testani Tel: +1 (855) 374-5411 (US) / +1 (415) 315-3633 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Contact : Kristi Huller Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. Tel: +1 (212) 750-8300 email@example.com SOURCE KKR Asset Management LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV