SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (Nasdaq:AMCC), also known as AppliedMicro, today announced that it will host private demonstrations of the company's scale-out solution at Supercomputing Conference (SC13) November 20-21, in Denver, Colorado at the Homewood Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center, Majestic room.
Members of the HPC community interested in learning more about AppliedMicro's scale-out solution may schedule a private meeting at SC13 by sending an email to Joseph Brendel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also visit SC13 exhibitor HP.
For more information about SC13, visit http://www.sc13.supercomputing.org .About AppliedMicro Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership. Corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. http://www.apm.com .
CONTACT: Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Mike Major Phone: (408) 542-8831 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV