Bank Of The West Named To MONEY's Best Banks 2013 List
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of the West has been named a "Best Bank" by MONEY® Magazine, November 2013. The survey calls out the Bank's "above-average yields," and "standout accounts," including accounts with no charge for using non-Bank of the West ATMs and opportunities to waive certain checking account fees. Bank of the West was among the top four midsize banks in the country, according to the annual ranking published in MONEY Magazine, November 2013.
"As a relationship-driven bank, we're honored to be named a 'Best Bank' by MONEY Magazine," said Maura Markus, president and chief operating officer at Bank of the West. "We strive to offer our customers the very best products and services available in the marketplace. It's wonderful to receive positive recognition from MONEY, which is a well-respected and trusted source on a far-reaching range of personal finance topics."
While Bank of the West offers a wide range of account choices for customers, MONEY recognized its Easy Checking account – offering unlimited access to award-winning customer service, unlimited use of Bank of the West ATMs, Online Banking with Bill Pay and much more – as well as cited the following as Bank of the West's "standout accounts":Premier Relationship Checking
- Monthly service charge: $30
- Average monthly balance to waive service charge: $15,000, or $25,000 across all accounts with the same ownership
- No charge for using non-Bank of the West ATMs, plus reimbursement up to $15 per month for fees charged by other banks for using non-Bank of the West ATMs
- Higher interest rates available for higher balances
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts